Sentebale is a small, flexible organisation, focused on community projects that genuinely transform the lives of vulnerable children.
We apply the same principles and disciplines to managing Sentebale as we would to running any business, i.e. maximising the returns on the money we spend. Before providing any grant, we research the needs of the children thoroughly and the interventions available to address these. We reward success and will continue to support partners that perform well. We are committed to ensuring that our administration costs and other overheads are kept as low as possible.
By investing strategically – not just granting generously – we aim to help our partner organisations increase the impact of their work on the lives of the children they serve.
Reports and accounts
Download Sentebale’s financial statements for the following periods:
- 1st September 2015 to 31st August 2016
- 1st September 2014 to 31st August 2015
- 1st September 2013 to 31st August 2014
- 1st September 2012 to 31st August 2013
- 1st September 2011 to 31st August 2012
- 1st September 2010 to 31st August 2011
- 1st September 2009 to 31st August 2010
- 1st September 2008 to 31st August 2009
- 1st September 2007 to 31st August 2008